KBIQ Morning Show
with Bret & Sara
Making Old Things New Again!
Take some of your everyday house items and use them in ways you may have
never thought of.
- Sink polish! Also polish faucets, tile, even shower doors which leaves behind a portective barrier against water and soap build-up
- Garden shear lubricant! It'll keep them from getting jammed
- Stovetop Polish! Preserve a pristine stovetop by applying a thin layer of car wax, then wiping it off. Future spills will lift off easily.
- Glasswear scrubber (use dishwashing liquid and a ball of foil in place of a steel-wool soap pad)
- Use as a lipstick remover