at the Q102.7 KBIQ Christmas Expo,
We'll draw a winner from random to win a
2003 Hyundai Accent in the
Christmas Expo Car Drawing!
Phil Long Hyundai Chapel Hills
is spreading the Christmas Cheer
with another car for you to win!
How do you win?
1. Stop by the Q102.7 Table to register
2. Must be 18 and older
3. Must be present at 3:30 when your ticket is called!
You'll win a 2003 Hyundai Accent!
No lease to sign... the car is yours! *
*Taxes, titles and fees may apply
Please see contest rules below for complete details
Christmas Expo Car Drawing
Official Contest Rules
- The “Christmas Expo Car Drawing” Contest (“Contest”) is open to any legal resident of the United States in the KBIQ broadcast listening area eighteen (18) years of age or older, who pick up a blue raffle ticket at the “Christmas Expo Car Drawing” table, December 15, 2012 at Rustic Hills Event Center located at 3960 Palmer Park Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO 80909 (“Christmas Expo”) from 10AM-3:30PM. Each entrant may only take one (1) blue raffle ticket. Entrants that have accumulated over $600 in prizes from Radio Station in the past 12 months are not eligible to enter. Employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and immediate family and household members of Bison Media, Inc., licensee of KBIQ-FM (“Radio Station”), its parent company, its parent’s affiliated companies, and its advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
- There will be one (1) Grand Prize winner. The winner will be selected by random drawing on December 15, 2012 at 3:30PM MST from all eligible entries. Entrant must be present to win at time of drawing and cannot substitute a stand-in entrant. If ticket drawn is not present, Radio Station will select another ticket until one winner is present and eligible. The winner must complete an affidavit of eligibility and liability, a W-9 tax form, and, where lawful, publicity release. The winner must provide photo identification, proof of Colorado residence, and proof of vehicle liability insurance. If Radio Station does not receive the affidavit and release within one week of notification, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Except where prohibited by law, by signing the affidavit and release, the winner grants permission to the use of his or her, likeness, picture, portrait, hometown, service mark, voice, biographical/other information, and statements for advertising and promotional purposes for this and other promotions by Radio Station without additional compensation. Each prize will be awarded within approximately two weeks after all required proof and documentation is received. The Grand Prize winner has until December 24, 2012 to redeem the prize. Odds of winning depend on the total number of entries received and the number of entrants present at the Grand Prize drawing. Radio Station is not responsible for lost, late, damaged or mishandled entries.
- There will be One (1) Grand Prize: A 2003 Hyundai Accent, with an approximate value of $4,926 (“Grand Prize”). Taxes, titles, and fees must be paid by Grand Prize winner. No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent will be given for the Grand Prize; provided, Radio Station may, at its sole discretion, substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to abide by and be bound by all of these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of Contest Judge. All decisions regarding the Contest including, but not limited to, selecting the winner, will be made by the General Manger of Radio Station (“Contest Judge”), whose decisions shall be final. The Contest Judge may prohibit an entrant from participating in this Contest, in his sole discretion, if, in the opinion of the Contest Judge, the entrant fails to abide by these rules, or acts (i) in an unprofessional manner, (ii) with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrant or Radio Station, its parent company, its parent’s affiliated companies or its advertising and promotion agencies, or (iii) in any other disruptive manner. The winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes, and for all license, registration, and other fees or charges for the Grand Prize. All federal, state, and local laws apply. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to release and hold Radio Station, its parent company and its parent’s affiliated companies harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage, and claims based on any libel, slander, illegal competition or trade practice, violation of rights of privacy, infringement of copyrights or other rights of third parties.
- To find out who won the Contest send your e-mail request to jsmith@KBIQradio.com, or look for the winner's name posted on www.kbiqradio.com once the name has become available after the conclusion of the Contest.